When trying to save a Contract record, I receive the error: Error: Value of integration and incompatible ISO code for the field
|Knowledge Article Number||000188405|
After enabling State & Country picklists, when trying to save a new Contract Record, the follow validation error occurs:
Error: Value of integration and incompatible ISO code for the field.
Example Steps to Replicate:
1. Open Contracts Tab
2. Click New
3. Add an Account to the "Account Name" Lookup
4. Enter a "Contract Start Date"
5. Enter a "*Contract Term (months)"
6. Choose a Country for "Billing Country" and "Shipping Country"
7. Choose a Country for "Billing State/Province" and "Shipping Zip/Postal Code"
8. Click Save
8a. Error: Value of integration and incompatible ISO code for the field
The error here happens when you try to save a Contract that has different Country/State values than those on the associated Account.
The two objects are in a Master-Detail relationship and if you actually choose "New Contract" from the "Contracts" Related List from an Account, the values pre-populate and you would be able to save the Record successfully.
This is best practice when creating new Contracts for any given Account.