What are some common issues with the Help & Training site that will require me to create a Support case?
|Knowledge Article Number||000188430|
|Description||I was wondering what are some issues that my org Users might encounter that will not require me to troubleshoot within my user interface but instead create a case with Salesforce Support?|
|Resolution||If you encounter the following issues while using Help & Training, please log a case by calling Salesforce Support.
1. Encountering the error, "Unable to Access Page" when trying to access Help and Training
"Unable to Access Page"
The value of the "state" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information
2. Logging in to Salesforce and not seeing Open or Closed Cases associated to your User Profile
3. Help and Training Contact Information is Incorrect and Displaying a Different User's Contact Information
4. Requesting to Change the Contact Information found under the My Settings section of Help & Training
5. Premier Customers' Help & Training Support Level still show up as Basic instead of Premier / Premier +
6. Not being able to view your Premier training catalog.
7. If you are a designated Contact and you are unable to log a case.
Note: For 7, please have another Designated Contact create a case either to determine that you need to be added to the Designated Contact list or if you have multiple Contact Records that need to be merged under your Designated Contact Record. Also, please set your expectation that Salesforce support might ask of the affected user to Grant Login Access.
Granting Login Access