Not seeing my Canvas App in Salesforce1
|Knowledge Article Number||000188534|
|Description||Just like showing VisualForce pages within the Salesforce1 menu items, Canvas Apps are available to be selected the menu.|
|Resolution||There are a few critical steps to be taken in order for users to view the Canvas app within the Salesforce1 Stage Left menu.
To display your app in the navigation menu:
1. In Salesforce, go to Setup > Create > Apps.
2. In the Connected Apps related list, click the app you want to make available in the navigation menu and click Edit.
3. In the Canvas App Settings section, in the Locations field, select Mobile Nav and click Add.
4. Click Save.
5. For the canvas app to appear in the navigation menu you must add it to the Salesforce1 navigation. From Setup, go toMobile Administration > Salesforce1 Navigation.
6. From the available menu items, select your app and click Add.
7. Click Save.
NOTE: Canvas Apps are not available via Publisher Actions.