|With Groups in Salesforce1, you can:
In addition, users can:
- Customize the group layout and publisher actions to suit your organization’s needs.
- Add the New Group global action to global, group, and object-specific publisher layouts to allow users to create groups from the publisher.
- Add the New Group Member action to the group publisher layout to allow users to add group members from the group publisher.
- Add the Announcement action to the group publisher layout to allow group owners and managers to post announcements.
- Customize the fields in the Group Detail section to allow users to edit group details from Salesforce1. Depending on the fields you include, group owners, group managers, and users with the “Modify All Data” permission can:
- Update the group name, description, owner, and access levels on the group detail page.
- Select or deselect 'Disable Automatic Archiving' checkbox to disable or enable automatic archiving of a group.
- Option to delete group.
- Post and view the group files related list in addition to group members.
- View, comment on, and (with permissions) delete group announcements. Announcements display below the group highlights. Users tap an announcement to view the announcement post in the group feed, where they can comment on or delete the announcement.