Percentage of grand total at summary level in reports
|Knowledge Article Number||000193514|
Create a custom summary formula
1. Go to the report type category, then double-click Add Formula.
2. Enter a unique name to the formula as you want it to appear on your report.
3. In the "Description" field, enter a brief description about the formula.
4. From the "Format" picklist, select Percent.
5. Under "Decimal Places," select the number of decimal places to be displayed.
6. Select the Display Area where the calculated formula should be displayed – select Grouping1 to calculate percentage according to rows.
7. Build your formula:
Matrix format reports
If you have a Matrix format report, the formula "RowCount / PARENTGROUPVAL(RowCount, GRAND_SUMMARY)" will result in an error reading "Error: Invalid custom summary formula definition: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'PARENTGROUPVAL()'. Expected 3, received 2."