Why does gmail appear everytime when I click an email link from Salesforce?
|Knowledge Article Number||000193846|
|Description||When a link from a Salesforce email is received, Gmail keeps on appearing instead of Outlook. This happens when Gmail is selected as Default Email Program in Windows.|
Steps on how to change your email default program:
1. Press Windows Key + R
2. Type Control Panel in the Search box in Charms bar.
3. Select to view the Control Panel in the Category, Large icons, or Small icons view.
4. Click the Internet Options icon.
5. In Internet Options, click on the Programs tab.
6. Click Set programs.
7. Select Set your default program
8. Click the e‑mail program you would like to use, and then click Set this program as default.
9. Click OK.