How to add videos,logos, banners to your created packages while creating/editing listings in AppExchange.
|Knowledge Article Number||000199180|
|Description||How to add videos, logos, banners to your created packages while creating/editing listings in App Exchange.|
Listings are your primary marketing tool for promoting your app or consulting service on the AppExchange. The more information you add to your listing, the more likely it is that users can find it. Create one listing for each app or consulting service. Editing "Uploaded Content tab" will give you the option to add logos, banners, and videos.
Uploaded Content Tab:-
On the Uploaded Content tab you can add or remove files for your listing such as a logos, banners, and videos.
Logos are more than mere decorations. A great logo communicates to your customers that they can trust your app or service
because you have taken the time to invest in your brand. It also conveys key attributes about your offering.
Tips for creating a great logo:
1. Hire a designer or leverage a crowd-sourced logo service—you can find these online and set the price you wish to pay for your logo.
2. Don't just use your company logo—giving your app or service its own logo and name provides a platform for expanding your offering.
3. Use imagery people recognize—you want people to get it right away, not spend time deciphering obscure references.
4. Keep it simple—avoid photos, wordiness, and complex imagery.
5. Spend time looking at your competitors and at popular apps in the consumer space—leverage the market for inspiration.
6. Test your logo in different contexts—on white backgrounds, black, and next to your company logo.