Accessing Content Library returns error "UNABLE TO FINISH PROCESSING REQUEST"
|Knowledge Article Number||000199614|
|Description||Some customers may get below error message while accessing the library page:-
"UNABLE TO FINISH PROCESSING REQUEST" - An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may help in reproducing the error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce!
Error ID: Data Not Available
|Resolution||This issue is specific to Chrome Browser but could be related to other browsers as well. Please ask the customer to clear the browser cache to resolve the issue
or follow steps below
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site and plug-in data, Cached images and files.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
Another workaround could be trying other browsers or Incognito Mode in Chrome. In case you still continue to have the issue, please log a case with Support.