Filter Dashboard Components in Salesforce1
|Knowledge Article Number||000199727|
|Resolution||Users can apply field filters and scope filters to a report by tapping the related chart. Following these steps will filter the dashboard components based on the selected component piece.
1. Open the desired dashboard
2. Click the dashboard component you are interested in filtering by i.e. in the second step of the screenshot the Closed Won piece is highlighting indicating it is selected.
3. Once selected click the funnel action at the bottom of the page and this will indicate what filter has been applied and allow removal of this filter.
- All versions of Salesforce1 except the Salesforce1 mobile browser app on a Window 8.1 phone support this feature.
- This enhancement allows users to filter by date, but not by a date range at this time.