Work.com Recognition: - Community Users Can't Access Badges
|Knowledge Article Number||000205888|
|Description||With the Winter '15 release, Work.com administrators need to perform an extra task to allow community users to continue to access company badges.
|Resolution||Steps to follow
1. Within a community, click Edit on a thanks badge.
2. Deselect the Company Badge field.
3. Click Save.
4. Click Edit List in the Access related list.
5. Enter the public groups or users you want to give access to.
Note: Badge access isn't available for all license types, and only users with supported license types can be added.
6. Click Save.
7. Click Edit on the same thanks badge.
8. Reselect the Company Badge field.
9. Click Save.