|Knowledge Article Number||000206108|
|Description||Where can Salesforce.org (Nonprofit) customers go to get help using the Salesforce platform?|
What is the Power-of-Us Hub?
This is a one-stop nonprofit resource center for training, tutorials, and documentation to help show what is possible using the Salesforce platform. This is a chatter based community of Support where you can:
- Get answers to questions
- Build your Salesforce skills
- Share your Expertise
- Connect with peers
Who can access (log into) the Hub?
- Any customer who has an active login to a Salesforce.org Account. The HUB uses SSO
- Any prospect who has started a trial version of Salesforce via the Salesforce.org website and has a Salesforce.com login
- A select group of Partners and MVP's whose ORG's have been given specific access to the HUB. Consulting partners who wish to access Power of US HUB must be approved
- Salesforce.org Employees
How do I log in and get started?
- Simple, click here, or you can go to: https://powerofus.force.com. There log in using your Salesforce user name and password
-If this is your first time logging in click here. https://powerofus.force.com/articles/Resource/Getting-Started-in-the-Power-of-US-Hub
Can't log into the Power of Us Hub?
-If you are a Nonprofit Organization and a Salesforce.org Customer and are having issues logging into the Hub please try the following steps:
1.) Try the links below and see if they resolve your issue:
2.) If the links above does not help you please send an email to the following address stating your issue and that you followed the steps above: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant/Partner Access to the Hub
The Power of Us Hub is an online community currently limited to active Salesforce.org customers and a select group of Partners and MVP's. Consulting partners who wish to access the Power of Us Hub must be approved by the Salesforce.org Alliances Team.
For information on becoming a Salesforce.org Partner, please visit http://www.salesforce.org/help/becomeapartner/ (contact information is included on the link to the page).