|From Setup, click Build | Create | Report Types.
- Click New Custom Report Type.
- Select the Primary Object as Thanks for your custom report type.
- Enter the Report Type Label and the Report Type Name.
- The label can be up to 255 characters long. The name is used by the SOAP API.
- Enter a description for your custom report type, up to 1000 characters long.
- Select the category to store the custom report type in.
- Select a Deployment Status:
- Choose Deployed
- Click Next.
- Click the box under the primary object.
- Select Badges Received as the child object.
- Click save
- Then go to the reports tab. Click on New report
- Search for the Name of the report type you just created.
- Click create.
- Customize the report and add the desired fields,Make sure you keep the filter to show all thanks and created date as All time.
- Run report to check for details.