Work.com: Recognition - How to delete a Thanks received using Workbench
|Knowledge Article Number||000206186|
|Description||Follow the steps below in order to delete a Thanks received by using Workbench.|
|Resolution||The following steps must be performed by a System Admin or a user with the Modify All system permission.
1. Delete the Feed Chatter Post
2. Get the ID of the Giver and the Recipient of the Badge from their Salesforce user record > http://screencast.com/t/xj01l8aO. (Copy both the ids in a notepad)
3. Login to Workbench as an Admin and select the following values:
Note: Make sure to replace the GiverId and the Recipient Id with the ids you copied in step 2.
SELECT CreatedDate,Description,GiverId,Id,Message,RecipientId FROM WorkBadge WHERE GiverId = '005i0000000TwE7' AND RecipientId = '005i0000001BsYU'
5. If there are multiple query results, verify the record you want to delete by hovering over the Id field and click on view in Salesforce. Confirm that this is the thanks received you would like to delete.
6. Once you have verified, hover over the Id field and select the Delete Action.
Note: If you don't see a link under the Id field and you are unable to hover over, follow steps 8 to 15.
7.Confirm the delete action.
Additional steps if you don't see a link under the Id field:
8. Copy the Id of the Thanks you would like to delete
9. Go back to Salesforce and paste the copied Id at the end of the URL (e.g. https://irypple.my.salesforce.com/0W2i0000000H3gHCAS). Verify that this is the thanks you would like to delete.
10. Go back to Workbench and click on Data
11. Select the Delete option from the Data drop down menu
12. Select Single record radio button
13. Paste the Id that you copied in step 8
14. Click Next
15. Click Confirm Update
Once you have completed these steps, the unintended badge received will be deleted from the recipient's profile.