Using Microsoft® Remote Connectivity Analyzer to test Exchange Sync Parameters
|Knowledge Article Number||000206781|
|Description||1. Visit Microsoft’s website and search for the Remote Connectivity Analyzer or go to: https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com
2. On the Exchange Servertab, select the Service Account Access (Developers).
3. Click Next.
4. Complete the test fields:
6. Select Test predefined folder.
7. Choose Contacts if you’d like to test sync connectivity for this user’s contacts, or Calendar for this user’s events.
8. Check Use Exchange Impersonation.
9. In the Impersonated User field, type the same Exchange email address you specified for Target mailbox email
10. For Impersonated user identifier, select SMTP Address.
11. Check the I understand that I must use the credentials of a working account...acknowledgment.
12. Type the analyzer verification code and click verify.
13. At the top of the page, click Perform Test.
Running the test usually takes less than 30 seconds. When the test is complete, the analyzer displays a summary evaluating the sync connectivity for the Exchange user you’ve specified.
14. Take action based on the test results.