SSL Client Certificate is same across all orgs
|Knowledge Article Number||000211757|
|Description||1) Go to Setup->Develop->API->Client Certificate
2) Download this Client Certificate from two different Orgs
3) Compare these certificates
It is seen that they are exactly the same.
|Resolution||It is possible to use a non-shared, org-specific client certificate by using the Certificate and Key Management setup page
1. Create a Salesforce self-signed client certificate or your own Certificate Authority-signed client certificate in the Certificate and Key Management setup page.
2. In the API Client Certificate section of the Certificate and Key Management setup page, click the Edit button to change the org's API client certificate.
3. In the API Client Certificate edit screen, choose the API client certificate to use and press Save.