Users can now access recently viewed Reports via the Salesforce1 Navigation Menu, rather than having to drill into a Report from a Dashboard.
Points to Note:
- With the Reports tab, users can access recently accessed Reports.
- In order to access other Reports, users will need to drill down from a Dashboard.
- All Reports are shown in a Tabular format, with groupings added as columns to the end of the Report.
- Reports are currently Read only *( ie: you cannot modify date ranges or summary groupings without going to full desktop site )
- Reports with the joined format are NOT shown.
- Users can access the Reports using the Salesforce1 Mobile browser via the Safari (iOS) / Google Chrome (Android) browser and with the latest version of the Salesforce1 hybrid app.
- This is not available for users with a Community or Partner Portal License.
- Not available for Contact Manager Edition orgs
- Search for Reports is not available on the iOS downloadable app