Work.com: Goals - Insufficient permissions error when completing a Goal
|Knowledge Article Number||000212400|
|Description||A user receives an insufficient permissions error message when trying to complete a Goal.
|Resolution||To resolve the error message, the Admin will need to give the affected user access to the Completion Date field on the Goals object.
1. Log in to Salesforce as Administrator
2. Navigate to Setup | Build | Customize | Work.com | Goals | Fields
3. Click on Completion Date under Goal Standard Fields section
4. Click on View Field Accessibility button
5. Locate the user's profile and click on the Read-Only link
6. Under Field-level Security section, uncheck the Read-Only box
7. Click Save