Join us for a virtual best practices discussion to determine the characteristics of how to effectively navigate Salesforce change within a small business. We will explore three main themes within this conversation:
Who should manage Salesforce decisions?
- Creating a group to advocate and guide Salesforce: defining roles and responsibilities of team members
- Lead the charge with proper planning and execution
How do you determine which new features and processes should be introduced?
- Listen to your users: collecting user requests/feedback
- How to adopt new Salesforce features: learn what's new, determine what's possible and timing considerations
What is the best way to introduce change to your users?
- Prepare for change: managing fears, communicating value and "What's In it For Me?"
- Educate for success: getting users familiar with new processes or tools
The discussion will involve a number of other Small Business customers. You can ask questions, share ideas, discuss options, and participate – that is the mantra for a successful Circles of Success best practices discussion.
Business users in organizations with < 250 employees.
You will walk out of this Circles of Success best practice discussion with:
An understanding of how to effectively manage your Salesforce organization
Resources you can leverage to enhance and adopt new features in Salesforce
Recommended practices for introducing change to your organization
Access to a PC or Mac with ability to install GoToWebinar
Success Community Topics:
Any discussions/collaboration on the Salesforce Success Community relevant to this Roundtable will be tagged with the following Topics.