Whether your organization is looking to launch a new feature within Salesforce or announce a major company-wide initiative, Chatter is a great channel for soliciting end-user feedback. Chatter groups are a great way to drive Chatter Adoption and increase overall end-user adoption. Here are some ideas that will help empower your users by making their voice heard through Chatter:
- In the weeks preceding the launch of your new feature or initiative, create a Chatter group and invite the project team. Include any users who are testing or piloting the new feature, and encourage them to provide feedback early and often.
- Identify promoters who could serve as end-user champions and detractors who offer constructive recommendations for future improvements.
- Use end-user feedback to drive project team meetings and Salesforce steering committee meetings.
- Drive internal roadmap planning sessions based on end-user feedback.
- Document useful recommendations using hashtags such as #greatresource. Chatter Topics organize Chatter posts and allow users to quickly view trending discussions.
- Periodically publish polls within the user group to gauge end-users' satisfaction with the new feature or initiative.
Some examples of Chatter groups that will help get your end users talking include:
- A company all-hands group for major announcements.
- An all-hands call Q&A group that executives will use for answering questions during a company-wide meeting.
- A group for announcing a new Custom Object or changes to the Sales Process.