Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector - Tracking List Level Report - XML error or blank screen
|Knowledge Article Number||000213129|
|Description||Navigating through opens, clicks, undeliverables, etc. in "Salesforce Send Tracking" attempting to export the subscribers for that event results in a blank screen or an XML parsing error.|
Salesforce accounts rename the subscriberKey field to SalesforceID to reduce confusion. If the Marketing Cloud account also contains a profile attribute named SalesforceID, the tracking export grabs the incorrect field and is unable to export the data.
To resolve, delete the profile attribute named SalesforceID. Be sure to see if the attribute is mapped to a Salesforce field and clear the mapping prior to deleting the attribute. If the field contains data and you need the values, follow these steps:
1. Export the All Subscribers list.
Be sure to include the field SalesforceID.
2. Delete the profile attribute SalesforceID.
3. Create a new profile attribute, naming it something that is not SalesforceID. Salesforce ID is acceptable.
4. Rename the field SalesforceID in the file from step 1 to the new name in step 3.
5. Import the file to the All Subscribers list with Add and Update option selected.
Related TopicsExporting a List
Importing a List
Profile and Preference Attributes