Work.com: As a leader, can I see the status of the performance summaries my managers are working on?
|Knowledge Article Number||000213147|
|Description||As a leader, can I see the status of the performance summaries my managers are working on?|
|Resolution||You can create a report to check the status on summaries for multiple people:
Pre-requisite: The admin would have needed to install the Work.com Reporting package mentioned in the Admin Guide.
1. Navigate to the Reports tab and click on the New Report button
2. In the Quick Find search-box type: 'Performance Summary Cycles with Requests'
3. Select the Performance Summary cycles with Requests report type and click the Create button
4. In the available Fields find the Summary Request State field and drag it into the table
5. Include any other fields of interest
6. Group by the Summary Writer column
7. Add a filter for Performance Cycle Name to include the cycle of interest
8. Add a filter where Summary Type equals Performance Summary
9. Optional: Add another filter to specify the name of the Manager or the Subject of the Performance summary
10. Click Save and Run the Report