Data Extension missing from Entry Event, Fire Event Activity, Decision Split, or Update Contact Data Activity
|Knowledge Article Number||000213157|
In order to select a Data Extension in Journey Builder Interactions, an Entry Event, Fire Event Activity, Decision Split, or Update Contact Data Activity, you must mark it as Sendable which is outlined below.
Mark Used for Sending
1. Go to Contact Builder | Data Extensions.
2. Enter the name of the Data Extension in the search bar, and then click the magnifying glass.
3. Click on the name of the Data Extension.
4. You will be in the Properties tab. Locate the section that shows "Used for Sending," and then click Edit.
5. Select the checkbox marked Used for Sending.
-Two drop down boxes will become editable.
6. In the left-hand box, select the field that relates to the Contact Key.
If you're unsure which field to select, please contact your account Administrator.
7. In the right-hand box, select Subscriber Key.
8. Click Save