Can't access A/B testing in MC Connect - "Insufficient Privileges" message
|Knowledge Article Number||000213186|
If your profile isn't configured for access to Visualforce pages like A/B testing, you'll see an error message stating "Insufficient Privileges" anytime you try to access them.
Your Salesforce administrator can easily review your profile's access permissions and fix the problem under "Setup."
Grant Visualforce page access
1. In Salesforce, Click Setup.
2. Under "Administer," select Manage Users | Profiles.
3. Under "Profile Name," click the profile with access problems.
4. Under "Apps," click Visualforce Page Access.
5. Click Edit.
6. Add "et4ae5.ABTestDetail" and "et4ae5.ABTestList"
7. Click Save.