To calculate days taken from creation of lead to closer of opportunity follow the below steps:
The report formula field would give you days taken from Lead Creation to Opportunity Close
- Create formula field on Leads with Return type: number & 0 decimal places. Name can be 'Days took to Convert' formula: ConvertedDate - datevalue(CreatedDate). This would give us days took to convert the Lead to opportunity.
- Create formula field on Opportunity with Return type: number & 0 decimal places. Name can be 'Days Took to Close' formula: CloseDate - datevalue( CreatedDate ). This would give us days taken to close the opportunity.
- Create report on Report Type: 'Leads with converted lead information'.
- Use the created formula field on the report.
- Since we need to add formula to report needs to be in Summary Format, summarize the report by Opportunity Name.
- Create Custom summary formula on this report to add 'Days took to Convert' + 'Days Took to Close'
- If you use above mention nomenclature the report formula would look this " Lead.Days_took_to_Convert__c:SUM + Opportunity.Days_Took_to_Close__c:SUM "