Work.com: How can you find out if a user has not accessed the summary at all?
|Knowledge Article Number||000213616|
|Description||How can you find out if a user has not accessed the summary at all?|
|Resolution||The instructions below will help you create a report that shows “Last Modified Date”. When a user accesses the summary, you will be able to see the date. If the user has never accessed the summary, you will only see “-”.
1. Navigate to Setup | Create | Report Types
2. Click on “Performance Summaries with Requests” report type
3. Under Fields Available for Reports, click Edit Layout
4. On the right hand side select View Feedback Fields form the drop down menu, select Last Modified Date and drag it to Summary Requests section
5. Click Save
Create a new report:
1. Navigate to Reports and click on Create New Report
2. Select Performance Summary Cycles with Requests
3. Add the following fields to the Preview section:
Note: Feel free to include additional fields that you are looking for.
4. At the top of the report Select:
5. Save and Run the reportNote: Please note that the report below shows duplicate rows depending on the number of questions in the summary.