Files Connect SharePoint On-Premises Troubleshooting Guide
|Knowledge Article Number||000213810|
|Description||Steps for troubleshooting:
1) Make sure you followed the Files Connect Setup Guide which contains detailed visuals, tips and troubleshooting, especially for the on-premises Secure Agent installation and configuration.
2) Verify that the provided SharePoint credentials are valid by connecting to the SharePoint UI.
3) Check that the SharePoint user is able to perform the actions (like browsing libraries, opening documents, searching) on the SharePoint UI and that the expected results are returned.
4) Under Build -> Develop -> Secure Agents in the Setup tree, confirm that the Secure Agent is online and that all Plugins are online and running the latest plugin update.
5) If the issue persists, check: 6) If the issue still persists, please add the following information to the support case: