|The AppExchange is the world's first on-demand application-sharing service. It provides a way to browse, test drive, share, and install applications developed on Salesforce's on-demand AppExchange platform.
Customers can utilize free and paid apps from the AppExchange to extend functionality for their users. Here are several Project Management apps featured on the AppExchange:
In addition to the apps mentioned above, you can access all of the free and paid Project Management apps here.
- Milestones PM A free app that is native to Salesforce that allows you to track programs, projects, milestones, tasks and project calendar. You can track time and expenses and other logged items.
- DreamTeam Project Management A paid app that is native to Salesforce. Individual contributors can mark tasks complete, create timesheets, and log expenses through the east to use Project Calendar. This app also works with Salesforce reporting, workflow, triggers, and Chatter.
- Project Pulse This app allows you to see the entire project lifecycle from opportunities to revenue recognition. It helps project managers stay on task, on time, and on budget.
- FinancialForce PSA One of the most popular and robust apps in our community. FinancialForce gives you complete visibility into what is happening with individual projects and your entire service practice including project status, resource demand, customer interactions, risks and more.
- TaskRay TaskRay tracks, manages and communicates projects and features drag-and-drop actions, Chatter conversation and an attractive UI.
- Kimble This app enables the overall management of PSA, Resourcing, Time & Expense and Financial reporting functionality.