Unable to upload to a Portfolio
|Knowledge Article Number||000214114|
Fix problems with uploading content to your Portfolio in Marketing Cloud Content Management by clearing your system's DNS cache. Here are the troubleshooting steps for both PC and Mac:
Clear your DNS Cache (PC)
1. Click Start | select Run.
2. Enter CMD.
3. Press Enter. The "Command Prompt" window appears.
4. Enter ipconfig /flushdnsh.
5. Press Enter.
Clear your DNS Cache (Mac)
1. Press Command + Space. "Spotlight" opens.
2. Enter Terminal.
3. Click Terminal. "Terminal" opens.
4. Enter the command for your OS version: