Work.com: How to create a report for Users without Goals?
|Knowledge Article Number||000214120|
|Description||I want to create a report to see users who have not created goals.|
|Resolution||In order to create a report that displays Users without Goals, a new custom report type needs to be created first. To create a new custom report type, the Admin can follow the steps below:
6. Click to relate another object
7. Select Goals (Owner Name) from the drop down menu
8. Click on the "A" records may or may not have related "B" records radio button
9. Click Save
10. Under Fields Available for Reports section, click on the Edit Layout
11. On the right hand side under View, select Goals (Owner name) Fields from the drop down menu
12. Drag and drop the Owner Name to the Goals (Owner Name) section in the middle
13. Click Save
Once the customer report type is created, follow the steps below to create the report.