How do I access new Community features?
|Knowledge Article Number||000214207|
|Description||The Community Management Overview now includes links to Best Practices, Release information, Success Community resources and supplemental videos. Administration nodes and links have also been improved for more intuitive navigation.|
|Resolution||Notable changes to Community Management include:
- Administration | Miscellaneous has been renamed to Preferences
- The Recommendations node can be used to drive community engagement (offers videos, trainings, etc...)
- Merge, Rename and Delete Topics from the Topics | Topic Management node
- Customize your community's "Change Password" and "Forgot Password" pages from Administration | Login & Registration
- Links to Force.com and Site.com Studio are now located under the Administration | Pages node, where administrators can also override default community pages.