|Knowledge Article Number||000214208|
|Description||With the Summer '15 release, contact centers can push work to available, qualified agents in real time, right from the Salesforce console, using Omni-Channel.|
|Resolution||Omni-Channel allows administrators to automatically route any object that can be put into a Salesforce queue directly to agents to ensure critical assignments are taken care of in a timely manner.
Key features include the ability to:
- Create work items from records (leads, cases, chats, sos calls), using Service Channels.
- Route work items to available, qualified agents based on priority and availability.
- Define a routing configuration to account for prioritization and agent capacity.
- Associate routing configurations with existing Queues.
- Allow agents to define their availability with Presence statuses.
More details on use and setup are available at the link below:
Push Work to Qualified, Available Support Agents with Omni-Channel (Beta)