To resolve the issue, delete the existing Configuration Object and re-configure the integration using instructions below.
Delete the configuration
Add the Configurations Tab
1. Click Setup.
2. Under the "Create" category, select Tabs.
3. Click New.
4. Choose "Configurations" from the Object drop-down menu.
5. Pick any Tab style.
6. Click Next | Next | Save.
Delete Stored Configuration
1. Click the Plus symbol on the tab bar.
2. Click on the Configurations link.
3. Select All under the "View" drop-down, and then click Go.
4. Delete the existing Configuration Object.
Note: Following this portion requires that the API User credentials are known, as deleting this Configuration will require you to re-input these credentials in the next steps.
Reconfigure Marketing Cloud Connector
1. Go to the Marketing Cloud Tab.
2. Enter the Marketing Cloud API Username and Password.
3. Select values for Send Types, Target Audience, Exclusion Audience, Support Ticket Recipient, and Tracking Preferences.
4. Click the Marketing Cloud Tab once more.
5. Re-integrate individual users as needed.
Note: Some Salesforce environments have limits on the number of custom tabs.
Utilize the Workbench utility to
1. Go to 214336 | Standard & Custom Objects | et4ae5__Configuration__c | Attributes | urlNew.
2. Get the URL value from urlNew and remove the trailing /e.
3. Paste the modified URL into your browser and delete the existing configuration.