|The quickest way to view the status of a performance summary is to check on the Deployment Page:
You can also create a report to quickly check on summaries about multiple people:
- Go to the Performance tab then select the Deployment sub-section
- Select People from the Action menu for a specific cycle
- Enter the name of the subject and select them from the auto-complete list to see the status of summaries about them
Pre-requisite: You admin would have needed to install the Work.com Reporting package mentioned in the Admin Guide.
The Summary Request State will provide information on the status of the summary and the Date summary was shared with subject will show when the Share all was executed.
- Go to the Reports tab and click on the New Report button
- In the Quick Find search-box type: Performance Summary Cycles with Requests
- Select the Performance Summary cycles with Requests report type and click the Create button
- In the available Fields find the Summary Request State and Date Summary was shared with subject fields and drag them into the Preview table
- Include any other fields of interest
- Group the Summary Subject column
- Add a filter for Performance Cycle Name to include the cycle of interest:
Performance Cycle Name equals "2015 - Performance Review"
- Add another filter where Summary Type equals "performance summary"
- Save and Run the report
If the Date summary was shared with subject does not have a date, it means that the summary has not been shared with the subject yet.