Work.com: Performance Cycles - How can I see a list of users who have not started their summary?
|Knowledge Article Number||000220006|
|Description||Work.com: Performance Cycles - How can I see a list of users who have not started their summary?|
|Resolution||The instructions below will help you create a report that shows “Last Modified Date”. When a user accesses the summary, you will be able to see the date. If the user has never accessed the summary, you will only see “-”.
Before proceeding with the following instructions be sure you have installed the Work.com Perform reporting package.
1. Navigate to Setup | Create | Report Types
2. Click on Performance Summaries with Requests report type
3. Under Fields Available for Reports, click Edit Layout
4. On the right hand side select View Feedback Fields from the drop down menu, select Last Modified Date and drag it to Summary Requests section
5. Click Save
CREATE A NEW REPORT
1. Navigate to Reports and click on Create New Report
2. Select Performance Summary Cycles with Requests
3. Add the following fields to the Preview section:
Note: Feel free to include additional fields that you are looking for.
4. At the top of the report Select: