"In field: excludeButtons, no such standard action:DataDotComAccountInsights" error when deploying an Inbound Change Set
|Knowledge Article Number||000220334|
|Description||An error "In field: excludeButtons, no such standard action:DataDotComAccountInsights" will show up when validating an Inbound Change Set that is uploaded from a sandbox which is already upgraded in Summer '15.|
|Resolution||Perform the following steps in the source org or source sandbox to resolve the error.
1. Click on Setup.
2. Click on Customize.
3. Click on Accounts.
4. Click on Page Layouts.
5. Click "Edit" next to the affected page layout. See the components error being displayed after trying to perform the Inbound Change Set deployment.
6. In the "Action in the Salesforce1" action bar, click on the "Override the predefined actions" link.
7. Click on the "Buttons" option on the upper left-hand side.
8. Add the "Get Contacts" button into the "Action in the Salesforce1" action bar.
9. Click on Save.
10. Clone the Outbound Change Set and upload it to the target organization.