Mark a Predictive Web recommendation as "Out of Stock"
|Knowledge Article Number||000220356|
IMPORTANT: These steps immediately remove the product from being recommended. Marking a product "out of stock" can't be undone until the next run of the product catalog states the product is back in stock. Conversely, if you want the product to stay out of stock, make sure the next run of the product catalog import indicates it's still out of stock.
Set a product 'Out of Stock'
1. Log into the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
2. Go to Web | Predictive Web.
3. In the top menu, select Reporting | Admin Tools.
4. Search in the SKU box for the SKU of the product.
5. On the product tab, click Mark Out of Stock.