Work.com: How to run a Goals status report?
|Knowledge Article Number||000220367|
|Description||How to run a Goals status report?|
|Resolution||In order to create a report that displays all Goals and their status, you would need to create a custom report type first by following the steps below:
6. Click to relate another object
7. Select Goals (Owner Name) from the drop down menu
8. Click on the "A" records may or may not have related "B" records radio button
9. Click Save
10. Under Fields Available for Reports section, click on the Edit Layout
11. On the right hand side under View, select Goals (Owner name) Fields from the drop down menu
12. Drag and drop the Owner Name and GOAL STATUS to the Goals (Owner Name) section in the middle
13. Click Save
Once the customer report type is created, follow the steps below to create the report.