What does the folder "Other Collateral File" represents in Data export job? How can I extract the files in this folder and relate to the parent records?
|Knowledge Article Number||000221264|
|Description||Customers might notice an additional folder in the Weekly / Monthly Export job files. This folder contains image files attached to the respective parents.|
|Resolution||This folder contains image files attached to the respective parents. Here are the steps to relate the records back to their parent records.
1) Copy the picture name (18 digits salesforce.com id) of one of the pictures in the folder named "Other collateral file".
2) Open a file named "ContentReference.csv" in the list of exported files and search for the picture name by pasting it in the search tool.
3) Now copy the value in the "Id" Column corresponding to the picture name.
4) Open another exported file named "RichTextAreaFieldData.csv" and search for the id copied in previous step. Then copy the value in the "Parent Id" column corresponding to "Id" value.
5) Now open another file named Objectname.csv (this is the object for the parent that you found in step 4) . Here you can search for the parent Id to find the specific record that picture is associated with.