Why can't I delete a routing configuration within Omni-Channel in Setup
|Knowledge Article Number||000221873|
|Description||I'm in my Routing Configurations page in (Setup | Omni-Channel | Routing Configuration) and want to delete an existing Routing Configuration. When I click 'Del' next to the unwanted Routing Configuration, I get the error message below:
I am the system administrator but cannot delete any Routing Configurations. How do I delete an existing Routing Configuration in Omni-Channel?
|Resolution||Routing Configurations are most likely related to an existing queue. They need to be removed from the queue settings to be deleted from the Omni-Channel Routing Configurations settings.
1) Find the related queue in the 'Related Queue' section in the Routing Configuration.
2) Open the related queue and Click ‘Edit’
3) In the ‘Configuration with Service Presence Routing’ section of the queue, remove the routing configuration name that you wish to delete from the queue settings.
4) Click ‘Save’
5) Go to Setup | Omni-Channel |Routing Configurations
6) Click Del next to the one that you wish to delete
7) Click Ok
You should now be able to delete that Routing Configuration in Omni-Channel