How to resolve each error message
Import log shows the error "Assembly must be registered in isolation"
The user doing the install needs to be a System Administrator in CRM and a Deployment Manager on the CRM server.
"Occurs at Type = Report (Reporting Services Report) with the Display Name = ExactTarget Send Digest."
Detail indicates an error occurred while trying to add the report to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This is a known issue with Microsoft. Most clients have found this either after updating to UR16 (https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f...03/326205.aspx) or migrating from 2011 to 2013 and 2015 when they were not on the latest update on 2011 prior to migrating. The direction from Microsoft has been that this issue should be resolved with Online orgs some time in March 2015. We recommend that clients work directly with Microsoft to resolve this issue.
"Web Resource content size is too big"
The maximum size of files that can be uploaded is determined by the Organization.MaxUploadFileSize property. This property is set in the E-mail tab of the System Settings in the application. This setting limits the size of files that can be attached to e-mail messages, notes, and unfortunately web resources. The default setting is 5MB and sometimes clients change to prevent larger attachments. This will need to be updated prior to the install and then can be changed back. See size limitations are within the system settings for more detail.
"The connector fails due to a timeout"
Verify the user doing the installation has the proper CRM security permissions. It may be necessary to increase the CRM timeout value as well. To increase the OLEDBTimeout and ExtendedTimeout registry settings per Microsoft:
1. Click Start | Run.
2. Type "regedit," and then click OK.
2. Locate the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM.
3. Right-click MSCRM, point to New, and then click DWORD Value to create a new DWORD value.
4. Rename the DWORD value to the following value: OLEDBTimeout.
5. Right-click the DWORD value, and then click Modify.
6. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, type "86400" in the Value data box, click Decimal in the Base option, and then click OK.
7. Right-click MSCRM, point to New, and then click DWORD Value to create a new DWORD value.
8. Rename the DWORD value to the following value: ExtendedTimeout
9. Right-click the DWORD value, and then click Modify.
10. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, type "1000000" in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- In the Value data box, you can type a value that is larger than 1,000,000. However, don't type a value that is larger than 2,147,483,647. This is hexadecimal 0x7FFFFFFF.
- If this key already exists, notice the current value. After you've completed the import or the upgrade for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, set the value of this key back to the original value or delete the key if it did not previously exist. The default OLEDB timeout value is 30 seconds.
Once the registry settings are added, please open an elevated command prompt and run an “IISRESET” to pull the updated settings in, navigate to the CRM website, and try importing the file again. If it continues to fail, then we will likely need to look at some general performance tuning on your SQL server.
"Failure a "sitemap" where ItemType = Client Extensions"
There isn't an error message as to why it had failed.
Ensure that the user who is logged into CRM has the appropriate credentials that would allow them to import a Solution file. A user with the correct permissions should be able to import the file with no errors.
"Translated labels for the following languages could not be imported because they have not been enabled for this organization: 1036, 1031, 1046, 1030, 1043"
Ensure that the CRM user who is importing the file the solution owns the workflows and workflow templates.