Why is topic button not visible/showing up on case feed layout even after enabling it?
|Knowledge Article Number||000228452|
|Description||Topics have been enabled but still does not show up on the case feed layout. How can this be fixed?|
|Resolution||Topics provide a great way to organize records around common themes, retrieve them in list views and view them (with chatter) to topic detail pages
Please refer to the link Enable and Configure Topics for Objects for more information.
Even after enabling topics you might not see the “Add Topics” button. If so then follow the below steps
1. Click on edit layout of the particular record where you do not see the “Add Topics” button
2. On the top click Feed view hyperlink
3. Scroll down to Other Tools and components
4. From Hidden field list Choose Topics
5. Move to right or left column as per your requirement
6. Save layout
Once done the “Add Topics” button should be visible
Please note that it must be done for every feed based layout where you require the "Add Topics" Button.