Apply Rules and Rule Sets to existing Campaigns
|Knowledge Article Number||000230074|
Once a Campaign has been uploaded through Advertising Studio, Rules or Rule Sets can be applied to a Campaign. There are two ways of attaching Rules; through the Campaign Dashboard and through the Campaign Grid.
Create new Rule(s) within the Campaign Dashboard
1. On the left-hand side of the Campaign Dashboard, click Rules.
2. Click the green button Create new Rule.
3. Once completed, click Save.
Attach pre-existing Rule Sets within the Campaign Dashboard
1. Go to the Campaign Dashboard.
2. On the left-hand side, click Rules.
3. Towards the bottom of the page, click Add Rule Set(s) .
4. Tick the Rule Set(s) you want to apply.
5. Click Apply.
Attach pre-existing Rule Sets within the Campaign Grid
1. Click the Campaigns tab.
2. Find the Campaign(s) you want to apply your Rule Set towards.
3. Tick the grey button on the far left-hand side of the Campaign. This will enable the Campaign toolbar.
4. From the Campaign toolbar, click Rules.
5. Tick the Rule Set(s) you wish to apply towards the Campaign(s).
6. Click Apply.