First, create a "Mock All Subscriber" List within the Business Unit to hold the data that contains subscribers status for that BU.
Second, create two Data Extensions: the first to store the "All Subscribers" of the Enterprise, the second to store their status. Each of these Data Extensions can have any fields you'd like for reporting purposes, but they will need at least the following required fields:
- Email Address
- Subscriber Key
Note: This Automation must be created once per Business Unit.
1. Query Activity: Export the "All Subscribers" from the Parent-level ListID from the _ListSubscribers table into a Data Extension. We suggest using the "Overwrite" type so it is updated entirely every time this is done.
2. Data Extract: Export the data from the Data Extension.
3. File Transfer: Transfer the file from the Data Extract into the Import Folder of your FTP.
4. Import Activity: Import this data into the "Mock All Subs" List that is going to mimic that Business Unit's All Subscribers list.
5. Query Activity: Use a query to pull the subscribers from the "Mock All Subs" List, then import them into a Data Extension. Again, we recommend using the "Overwrite" type.
6. Data Extract: Export the data from the Data Extension
7. File Transfer: Transfer the file from the Data Extension into the directory of your choice.