Set users' Default Group Notification Email and their Notification Frequency per Group
|Knowledge Article Number||000230373|
|Description||For instances where the Admin wants to control how its users will receive Group Notifications, they can use Data Loader to do so.|
Set Default Group Notification Email
This will be the user's group notification frequency the moment they joins a new group.
1. Open Data Loader.
3. Enter Salesforce Credentials
4. Select User from the list of objects
5. Enter desired file name | NEXT
6. Select ID and DEFAULTGROUPNOTIFICATIONFREQUENCY | NEXT
8. Open the file and set the frequency by using the following:
9. Save the file
10. On Data Loader, click on Update
11. Once again, select User
12. Choose the recently saved file | Next
13. Auto Match Fields