|The following is a summary of the changes made with enhanced feedback and performance summaries:
- Users will now access their performance summaries from the Feedback tab and Admins will manage the performance cycle from the Performance Cycles tab.
- Cloning a cycle will no longer clone the questions. See here for more details.
- #first_name can no longer be used as a placeholder for the subject's name in summaries. See here for more details.
- You can no longer preview a question set.
- You can create custom list views for Feedback and Performance Cycles (e.g. list to view active performance cycles).
- You can change the page layout for Feedback and Performance Cycles and expose custom fields.