Work.com: Goals - How can I view all public goals?
|Knowledge Article Number||000230597|
|Description||How can I view all public goals?|
|Resolution||Follow these steps to get a list of goals that are public (goals that have been shared with all internal users):
1. Login to Workbench using your Salesforce Admin credentials
2. Select Production from the Environment picklist, 34.0 from API Version picklist, agree to the terms and click the Login with Salesforce button
3. Select queries | SOQL Query from top menu
4. Enter the following query in the Enter or modify a SOQL query below text-area:
SELECT Id FROM Group WHERE DeveloperName = 'AllInternalUsers'
5. Hit the Query button
6. Copy the Id from the generated table
7. Enter the following query in the Enter or modify a SOQL query below text-area:
SELECT Id, OwnerId, Name FROM Goal WHERE Id IN (SELECT ParentId FROM GoalShare WHERE UserOrGroupId = '00Gi00000013tTpEAI')
Note: Be sure to replace 00Gi00000013tTpEAI with the Id you copied in step 6
8. Hit the Query button
After doing this you should get a list of all the private goals in the system.