Heads up - To use the latest version of the Help & Training Portal you'll need to be using Internet Explorer 10 or newer, the latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari. If you're using an unsupported browser, you'll be redirected to another version of the Help & Training Portal.
There is a new look to the Help & Training Portal, beginning with the Home Page. You will find a federated search, home cards and top questions and additional resources to help you with any other needs you may have.
By typing the topic you need more information on, you'll find suggested articles appear as you type and once you search, you'll be able to find the answer you're looking for quickly from the resources across all of Salesforce. You can also rate articles by giving them a thumbs up or down.
|Getting Started ||Live webinars, videos, and walkthroughs to get you up and running quickly.|
|Success Community||Engage with and get answers from a passionate community of talented experts.|
|Salesforce Developers||One destination for learning to build mobile & enterprise applications in the cloud.|
|Documentation||Find documentation, videos, and walkthroughs to help you succeed.|
|Training & Certification||Browse our extensive catalog of courses and learning paths.|
|Lightning Experience||Resources to help you learn about using Lightning Experience, set it up for your org, or develop for the new user interface.|
|Technical Support||Access the best content to help resolve your questions or contact support through the new Help Finder.|
|Release Readiness||Learn more about all the exciting enhancements being delivered to our customers.|
|Billing & invoicing||Get answers to your billing and invoicing questions or open a case.|
|Trailhead||Follow a guided learning path with fun, interactive tutorials while earning badges.|
|Success Hub||When authenticated with your Salesforce Login, you can access a new personalized self-service engagement console to help you navigate your Salesforce Journey. Premier Points also displays in the Success Hub Dashboard for Accelerators.|
Quickly find solutions to the most commonly asked questions. You can hover over the top link for more details.
Here you will find additional resources such as Webinars, a Premier Success ToolKit, Accelerators and the option to join a Circle of Success, a interactive, unscripted virtual discussion.
1. Click Login in the top right corner.
2. Log in depending on the products you are using.
- If you are using a Salesforce products, choose the Salesforce Log in.
- If you are using the Marketing Cloud products, choose the Marketing Cloud Log In.
Note: The Marketing Cloud Log In refers to logging in with the https://mc.exacttarget.com URL. It doesn't include Social Studio, Social.com, Radian6 or Buddy Media.
Save time by following these steps to start your support request online.
1. Log in to the Help & Training Portal.
2. Click on Technical Support | Go There Now
3. From the Technical Support Home Page, click Contact Us.
4. You will see the Help Finder. Select the Topic you need help with and then the Category.
- When you hover over a Topic or Category, the details of what is covered within that option appears in a Tool Tip.
5. Select the question you need answered.
- If you see the question you are asking, select that question to find your answer under the recommended content or trending content by that topic.
- If you do not see your question, scroll down to find, Additional Support Options.
6. Select the option that best suits your needs!
|Dashboard||Access a summary of your support cases, training and next steps. |
|Support Cases||View the Support cases you have logged and filter by open or closed cases, severity level, status and more!|
|Goal Tracker||(Beta) Define business goals and begin to get personalized content recommendations based on your priorities|
|Services||(Beta) This is the self-service location to find and request accelerators, manage your premier points balance and review transaction history|
|Training||View what training you have taken, what’s in progress and what you’re signed up for next!.|
|Contact Us||Follow a guided flow to find answers to your questions with recommended content, trending topics or contact Technical Support. See the instructions here to use the guided flow or submit a Technical Support case.|
Success Hub Dashboard
Looking for more help? Check out these helpful videos.
How to Create a Case in the Help & Training Portal
How to Use the Help & Training Portal
How to Search in Help