You can access Cross Workspace Performance Reports by selecting the Performance tab from the All Workspaces view in the Social Studio.
There are two types of Cross Workspace Performance Reports available. Cross Workspace performance reports are designed to show the performance of social accounts in a Social Studio tenant. You can run reports on both the post and page level. It is important to clearly define what metrics you are looking to report on at this time.
Cross Workspace Post Report - Report on post-level metrics for your Social Accounts over a specified time range across all workspaces in a Social Studio tenant.
Account Report - Report on page level metrics for selected Facebook accounts, Facebook user demographics and Twitter account metrics.
Reporting Best Practices
- Define metrics that are relevant to your reporting efforts
- Download reports consistently (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Ensure metrics are shared with stakeholders for each Social Account/ Workspace
When you are ready to download your report
- Define the type of report you are looking to pull.
- Select Customize and Download
- Define report options
- Post Visibility
- Social Account
- Download Report