Error Sending Email Attachment in Lightning
|Knowledge Article Number||000230978|
|Description||Salesforce organization has both permissions enabled “Enable content deliveries” and “Enable Creation of Content Deliveries for Salesforce Files”. A user with a System Administrator profile however, may still encounter this error:
"Your organization isn’t enabled for sending attachments or content delivery links” when trying to use email attachments (content from library) with Lightning Experience.
1) Login into Salesforce (System Admin user) with Lightning Experience
2) Go to any contact record
3) For “Activity”, click on “Email” link
4) Put any text in subject / body
5) Click on paper clip icon. Select any file (content from library). Click attach.
6) Click on Send. Click Send again and end user sees the following error:
“Your organization isn’t enabled for sending attachments or content delivery links”
To send email attachments (content from library), the end user must have "Deliver Content" permission within the library. Here are steps to set "Deliver Content" permission.