Circles of Success
Customer Group Discussions for Salesforce.org Customers
Circles of Success are monthly group clinics with Salesforce.org nonprofit customers focused on key adoption-related topics and challenges. These 60-90 minute sessions are live, interactive, and consultative in nature. They are facilitated and moderated by Salesforce experts and Power of Us Hub Volunteers. Sessions are not recorded. High customer engagement and collaboration is encouraged during these sessions.
Circles of Success cover many topics, such as:
- Transform Your Organization with Automation
- Getting Started with Salesforce Customizations
- Become a Data Management Rock Star
- Getting Started with Constituent Service Using Salesforce
- Increase Productivity with Activity Management
- Accelerate Adoption Using Salesforce1 Mobile
- Weathering the Storm of Change Management
- Track and Move the Adoption Needle
- 7 Principles of Success with Salesforce
New sessions are added regularly!
To view all Salesforce.org Circles of Success session offerings, please click here.